Whenever you plan a kid’s party, it becomes inevitable to make the party arrangements properly. There are many roles you need to play. All the kids have to be engaged and entertained thoroughly.
Choosing good kids party entertainers shall ease your job. When it comes to choosing a good party entertainer, there are many choices available. The one who is capable of providing good entertainment and engage them throughout the party has to be preferred.
Here are some tips while choosing and hiring an entertainer
- The most important tip for hiring an entertainer is to check whether the entertainer is CRB approved and checked. Though this is not mandatory these days, it will be wise to ensure that these child entertainment experts have proper documentation with themselves.
- It is necessary to confirm whether or not the entertainer has obtained public liability insurance. When the party room or hall is filled with children jumping around everywhere, the chances of accidents is more. Hence, the entertainer should possess the public liability insurance compulsorily.
- Check if the entertainer is associated with any Equity or magic societies. If the entertainer is a member of such societies, one can expect a dedicated and sincere work from them. However, quality of their work is not guaranteed.
- Kid’s party always involves games. Check if the games organised by the entertainer engage all the children and they do not get bored.
- A variety of entertainment has to be arranged. Seeing a magic show for a long time or playing games can make the children bored. So, there should be a combination of everything so that the kids can enjoy themselves thoroughly.
- Always have a personal one to one conversation with the entertainer so that the quality of their job and the variety of entertainment they provide can be assessed properly.
- Browsing through the website of the entertainer shall also give an idea of what they do and how they engage the kids. You can see the photos of arrangements made by them.
- Do not bargain too much with the entertainer. The more you bargain and reduce their charges, the cheaper will be the quality of their work. They are also required to pay for equipment, insurance and other such things. Hence, dissuade from bargaining too much.
- Check the reviews and testimonials of the entertainers so that you can get a clear picture of their work and commitment.
- Always ask for booking confirmation after you have paid the booking amount. Also, ensure the alternative arrangements that they shall make in case of any emergencies or unprecedented circumstances.
- If you wish to make your kid’s party a memorable one, it is always better to engage an entertainer who is passionate and professional.